X

Leather Jacket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather Jacket

My local Suzuki shop is going under, and the owner is selling all of his leather coats for $100. Pickings were pretty slim, but I found (and don't hate me) an AGV Suzuki GSX-R leather coat that fit. I figured for that price, I didn't care what is written on it. It has Suzuki lettering sewed onto the arms, and the GSX-R logos on the front and back. I'm pretty jacked about the deal, as the owner said it retailed at $330. Maybe I can get some colored tape and make the R and F.
    It's all good! It's goody good!

I'd wear a Honda jacket with my Kat if the price is right. The pavement don't care what your jacket says when you go down.
    Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
    Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Trackerrrr View Post
      I'd wear a Honda jacket with my Kat if the price is right. The pavement don't care what your jacket says when you go down.
      That's what I was thinking as well. I don't see a lot of GSXR's around her anyways. The few I do, the gear of choice is flip flops/sandals, wife beaters, no helmet, and a chick on the back, wearing, of course the exact same gear.
      It's all good! It's goody good!

Comment

If you really want to improve your safety with lettering, make a large patch for the back that says

" STUDENT DRIVER "

...should help to minimize the tailgaters anyway.

Just Kidding. Seriously, if you could turn that R into an F that would be pretty killer... post pics.
        The meaning of life is that life is meant to be lived

Comment

Working...
        X