X

Icon Arc Mesh Pants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icon Arc Mesh Pants

Just got my Icon Arc mesh pants in last night and have to say I love em. I rode to work today with them and they are very comfy and nice looking too. They flow lots of air so seems like they'll be a great addition to the gear for summer riding here in phoenix. I like the fact that they look like burly cargo pants when off the bike, so if you wanted you can sport them around and not have to worry about taking them off once you've gotten somewhere. They are baggy so if you're looking for form fitting gear look elsewhere.

So here goes:

Pro's-Good looking, fit easily over pants including cargo's, High quality materials, Nice big pockets (2 large cargo pockets, and 2 zipper pockets) Great airflow for hot climates

Con's-Not much armor so not sure how they'll fair in an off, No leg zippers and the mesh liner (like warm-up pants) makes it almost impossible to fit boots thru. Have to put them on or take them off with boots removed.

All in all very happy with my purchase, and would recommend to anyone living in hotter climates.
Working...
X