Icon Regulator Vest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icon Regulator Vest

Heya KR,
    Thought I should Pipe in and give a review of my latest piece of Gear.

Recently I have Joined A Local Rider Club Clearwater Biker. All of the Vested Members wear One of these Vests.

Quality overall is very good- If you know where to grab one (at a club Discount of course). Construction is quite sturdy, since its designed to hold Club patches. Best feature is the Zip out Back Protector which makes it not just for looks for repping your club, but give an extra layer of protection. On each side there are 3-4 Velcro enclosures that allow better fitting to the wearer. It is a Hybrid Piece of Gear since the Front has perforations, yet the back does not.
    The Vest does sport three pockets two outer and one internal. The external pockets are sewn in reverse (like a gunslinger holster) the Internal has a small pocket where the St. Christopher charm is hidden (I found mine on accident)
    Sizing is kinda odd. Mine says Large-Extra Large and i wear a size 42 Leather jacket under it. This is for reference soley.

Down side of the vest is that after a while (especially if you are still wearing your jacket) the Jacket vest combo can get a bit unconfortable if worn for extended periods of time. I will pop a pic of mine here in a few days to give ya a better heads up.
    Definite Good buy

Check it out here http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...ator-Vest.aspx
    Last edited by Sundowner; 03-22-2010, 11:02 PM. Reason: Fixed Link
Working...
X