X

need help with pant size

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with pant size

I've been looking around at different riding pants. The strong material with some armor. Altho most are in the sizes as small, medium, large, ect. I am 5 foot 11 and wear a size 32-33 waist in regular jeans thats with a belt, without a belt more like 30 or 31. I was wondering if there is anyone close to my size that could tell me if I would need to get a medium or large size. Never purchased or tried any on, so any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sizes differ a bit from company to company. Your best bet is to try them on at a store and then search ebay for the deals.
    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

some sites offer a sizing chart in their web page. you might also call the order desk for help. good luck.
      never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Sizing chart and also check out if the seller has a video or google video on the product.
        I found the videos on the pants I bought really helpful. I'm about the same waist as you. 34+ inseam though.. I'll see if any of my gear is SML, not sure that is it though..

My Tour Master Cortech leather pants are "men's MED" with a 34 length...
        They fit really well
        Last edited by Black_peter; 03-22-2010, 06:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

for sure look for a size chart of the manufacturer
          because "size" can very greatly from manufacturer to manufacturer
          Dont be afraid to get a tape out and measure yourself to be sure
          Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Working...
          X