X

Helmet Intercoms Scala or chatterbox?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helmet Intercoms Scala or chatterbox?

Well heres another thread after doing alot of research lately, I haven't been able to make up my mind. Chatterbox xbi or Scala q2? I want to be able to use it for phone use. I want to be able to talk to other bikes atleast 1 up to 3 other bikes. I really like the scala q2 but the problem is I don't want to buy have to buy two whole headsets for 400$. I want to be able to use my intercom for when my girl is on the back. I don't think its really worth buying a second device just so she can talk to me when last summer she rode with me maybe 10 times total. Do any of these devices have a port to plug in a headset for your passenger? I don't care if she can talk when other bikes are around.

So what should I buy for the money that I can use
    For cell phone use, Bike to bike, and for driver to passenger(hopefully) without having to buy a second unit)

The lady at the local bike shop pretty much said if her q2 would vibrate she would keep it on her night stand. lol Sorry for the long speech but I am tired of reading over the same specs. Thanks for your help in advance!

I like my Q2
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

I don't hany any experience with either but have heard good things about chatterbox.
      Too old to dream, too young to reason...
      I am fond of my rough edges.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by steves View Post
        I like my Q2
        +1 I use it every day. If you're going to get one, I'd look on ebay, you can get them brand new for alot cheaper than anywhere else I found.

Comment

Check out this one. I had never heard of the company. It did have good reviews, the company is named Shark. I just bought this one. Hooked it up today and tested it. Works good with the phone and intercom with passenger. Could not beat the price. http://www.gooddeals18.com/product/SHK8860I/Motorcycle-Skiing-Bluetooth-Intercom-headsets-any-helmet.html

Comment

Working...
          X