Good deal ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• krunchkat99
    replied
    Congrats, that is an excellent deal. I gotta hit kijiji again.

Leave a comment:

• rexazz2
    replied
    Originally posted by Astro4x4 View Post
    I have a "wants list", the stuff I really don't need or at least need right away, that I regularly browse Kijiji for waiting for a deal.
    I got our hot tub on Kijiji, and must say it was a pretty good deal too. 5 yrs old, nothing at wrong with it structurally or mechanically, just had to freshen up the stain on the skirt, seats 6, or 7 if you are all really good friends for $1000.
    Got my bud all the brick for his patio for a tenth of the price of new, mind ya we had to pick it up, but labour is cheap amongst my friends.
    Hopefully I can score a deal on some riding boots before riding season starts.

People want to get rid of stuff only because they nolonger want or need it

I would be called a low baller , but really what is the worse that will happen , they might say no
    I think a lot of the time people pull their number out of the air with no real reason and expect to go lower

I hate that the site gets littered with kids clothes, but you can just about find anything you need if you are patient

Been also looking for boots so stop looking in KW

Leave a comment:

• Astro4x4
    replied
    I have a "wants list", the stuff I really don't need or at least need right away, that I regularly browse Kijiji for waiting for a deal.
    I got our hot tub on Kijiji, and must say it was a pretty good deal too. 5 yrs old, nothing at wrong with it structurally or mechanically, just had to freshen up the stain on the skirt, seats 6, or 7 if you are all really good friends for $1000.
    Got my bud all the brick for his patio for a tenth of the price of new, mind ya we had to pick it up, but labour is cheap amongst my friends.
    Hopefully I can score a deal on some riding boots before riding season starts.

Leave a comment:

• woobie
    replied
    Originally posted by rexazz2 View Post
    I think kijiji.ca is more popular than craiglist in Canada
    I have searched the kijiji.com for the northern states just in case there is a deal
    I noticed the same thing, browse bikes for sale for even tiny little St Catharines and there's 100's. Check out kijiji.com for Buffalo and there's 4 lol.

Leave a comment:

• rexazz2
    replied
    I think kijiji.ca is more popular than craiglist in Canada
    I have searched the kijiji.com for the northern states just in case there is a deal

Leave a comment:

• Kat96
    replied
    You scored Im goin to kijiji right now...........................

Leave a comment:

• Black_peter
    replied
    wow, that is a sick deal

Leave a comment:

• rexazz2
    replied
    Originally posted by woobie View Post
    Kijiji's awesome, got my JR speedmaster jacket for $100 last spring . I'm on there daily looking for goodies.

Ebays way of fighting back against craigslist.
    I love Kijiji
    I have sold my truck($16000), neighbors buick($4000) neighbors lumina($1500) two BNIB Wii, Shop compressor and a pile of other stuff and it didnt cost me a cent for a commission
    Way better than craigslist IMHO

Leave a comment:

• acraze
    replied
    Cool deal. I have the same set up, just a black jacket instead. Same gloves though.

Leave a comment:

• woobie
    replied
    Kijiji's awesome, got my JR speedmaster jacket for $100 last spring . I'm on there daily looking for goodies.

Originally posted by VifferJim View Post
    what's a kijiji??
    Ebays way of fighting back against craigslist.

Leave a comment:

• Astro4x4
    replied

Leave a comment:

• VifferJim
    replied
    what's a kijiji??

Leave a comment:

• Astro4x4
    replied
    Originally posted by woobie View Post
    Congrats, kijiji?
    Yep Kijiji has been good to me.

Leave a comment:

• woobie
    replied
    Congrats, kijiji?

The only thing I'd be careful of is the gloves scratching your paint, that's alot of metal lol.

Leave a comment:

• 600Kat4EB
    replied
    sweet deal. Congrats!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X