icon insulated denim jeans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• icon insulated denim jeans

anyone have these?
    i like the styling could be worn daily weather riding or not..
    reviews?

i was actually lookin at pants like those, there are some for about 99 on that site.

Comment

I have those pants and LOVE them.

But know in advance that they are baggy and long. They are the typical baggier fit popular with the younger generation if that is going to bother you. But the pants are constructed great and the liner does a good job of keeping you warm.
      I am a Penn State fanatic.
      Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

I think i will stick to my leathers and a pair of long johns. This is what i wear in 30 to 35 degree weather and i am comfortable on my 110 mile round trip to work
        99 Ford F150 4x4
        04 Mustang GT
        2010 Camaro SS
        06 GSX600F
        sigpic

Comment

box came yesterday.
          pros
          look awesome
          most comfortable pair of jeans i have worn
          liner is great
          stretch panels in the right places
          deep pockets
          waist size is right on
          very relaxed fit

cons
          zipper likes to work its way down
          little too long
          knee reinforcement can stand to be a bit higher
          end of the legs is a little wide which along with being extra long, lends itself to going over the back of your boots and walking on them. both remedied with a quick hem.

would recommend but only if your into the baggy very relaxed fit clothing.

Comment

Well you didn't expect them to be fitted did ya? I dont think Hollister makes motorcycle jeans

My Draggin Jeans are the same way, give them a few rides, you'll be in love with them soon.
            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
            Originally posted by soulless kaos
            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
              Well you didn't expect them to be fitted did ya? I dont think Hollister makes motorcycle jeans

My Draggin Jeans are the same way, give them a few rides, you'll be in love with them soon.
              very relaxed fit was one of my Pro's..

Comment

Working...
              X