No announcement yet.
X

Good pair of gloves to wear during summer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these are what I have, They do have vents in them that work quite well.
    And the price is reasonable!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Joe Rocket Phoenix gloves are the way to go for warm weather riding.
      You can have my Kat when you pry my cold dead butt from upon it.

Comment

even the shift leathers work well, and they are only 30-35$$
        Katana 750 2002

Comment

I live in Indiana. Where one minute it's 90 and sunny. The next, there's a bilzzard. I have to go tomorrow to get an estimate on my bike and the medical bills to give to the lady's insurance. So, once I get the settlement check, I'll buy me new gloves. I didn't realize how expensive the body molding for a Kat are until I looked at it on BikeBandit.com. $300 for just one side fairing. Ouch. Oh well, I'm not paying.

Comment

Only $300 ? That's cheaper than I found when I was trying to price them ! Well , you're climate is probably much the same as ours , then . Like I said , my gloves are good for ALMOST 4 seasons . Just get a little sweaty in the summer , and below 40 my fingers might get a little numb . But I got really skinny fingers , so ... Seriously , Find some good leather gloves for around $40-$60 and give 'em a shot . Once you get them broken in , you'll be happy with them . Especially since it'll be fall soon and you'll be looking for WARMER gloves .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou

Dayum. Them are nice. I may need to get me something like that. Then if someone mouths off, I can punch them in the forehead, and leave a "Impression" with them
              There are a bunch of different sizes on ebay right now - Buy-It-Now priced at $35 + $8 S&H (same company I got mine from). I got a set of these 2XLs (as I have really long fingers) - and they fit pretty well for my weird hands (I may shorten the thumb & pinky, but the rest of the fingers are good).

Click to see --> Gloves on Ebay

Comment

Joe Rocket Phoenix gloves. The only problem I have with mine is the short cuffs. I wish they were longer like a gauntlet type glove. Other than that, I love them in the summer.

Comment

I have Alpinestars alloy I find them pretty good for warm weather, but might not be warm enough come September, October.
                  R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Working...
                  X