X

Pant recommendations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pant recommendations

I am in the market for a pair of riding pants and would like some recommendations. I currently have the Cortech Tourmaster textile jacket. Mostly I commute to work and ride around town which have led me to the Cortech Venture air pant.
    On the other hand, I would like to get a pair of pants with knee sliders should I eventually get a bit more aggressive. The Cortech HRX textile/leather has also caught my attention.
    If you rode in the rainy PNW all winter, commuting to work, and needed your pants to fit over jeans or work pants, which would you get?
    -Izzy

"If you're gonna be a turd, go lay on the lawn."
    -My wife

icon makes some jeans (I THINK) that actually have slots for knee pucks.

Edit: they don't, these are the ones i was thinking of http://icon.streetcheddar.com/icon-m...m-Riding-Pants
    Last edited by LAsunbird86; 09-05-2009, 09:51 AM.

Comment

I don't think Izzy is looking for demin riding pants, but rather riding pants that will be comfortable over demin...

If that's the case, I'd consider some like these which are textile and offer full length side zips for easy-on/off.

The Mercury 2.0's are a versatile pair of overpants which should work well in a wide variety of climates. The zip out insulated liner is easy to install and...

NewEnough has a lot of other gear too and will even contribute $1 toward some freebies for KatRiders.com if you purchase from them.
      /ˈpjuːdʒɪt/ sounder
      The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.
      ...and miles to go before I sleep.
      - The Cyberpoet (RIP 9/20/09)

Comment

find a good waterproof overpant .. find the features you want .. the bigger leg zippers are nice .. but it can be lived without .. those cortech hrx are very nice .. and with liner in waterproof ... knee puck velcro is available separately ... so you can put kneepucks on anything you want ... textiles are always on sale .. so do your shopping .. cuz there are massive price differences out there if you take the time to shop
        ** after checking out the hrx's the review does not seem favorable**
        Last edited by eviilil0ne; 09-05-2009, 12:04 PM.
        so many roads so little time

Comment

Working...
        X