what to wear??!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
    Originally posted by THAZKAT
    Cyber, I have searched for, but maybe not hard enough, where can I get the poly's for my Joe Rocket balistic gear? I like the jacket because of its size and the ability to get more clothing under it than leather for winter. I wear it even while snowmobiling.
    Poly's? I'm not sure what you're talking about...

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    You said "For winter and really cold weather I have a poly-amirind/gortex/nylon jacket I bought in Germany with CE hardpads that I wear... except for fire, it's probably safer than my leathers."

There, I hope that helps
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
      Cyber, I have searched for, but maybe not hard enough, where can I get the poly's for my Joe Rocket balistic gear? I like the jacket because of its size and the ability to get more clothing under it than leather for winter. I wear it even while snowmobiling.
      Poly's? I'm not sure what you're talking about...

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      You said "For winter and really cold weather I have a poly-amirind/gortex/nylon jacket I bought in Germany with CE hardpads that I wear... except for fire, it's probably safer than my leathers."

There, I hope that helps
      I think you misunderstood -- it's not something that fits into or over my JR jackets, it a different jacket entirely. I got it from polo-motorrad.de (well, actually one of their stores -- I walked in and bought it on SSV, which is the huge German end-of-summer sale and it's going on now!). Someting akin to this (this is the low end version):

You can get hard CE pads at newenough.com

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Yes I did, I was thinking of the elbow, knee and shoulder pads
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

I wear a thong, tank top and knee high leather scout boots!

Always......

Comment

All I've got is a 1 piece leather SPIDI suit. It kicks butt! Kinda starting to want a jacket and armored jeans for short rides though. Removing the 1 piece alone after work + ride = 3 minutes. Gotta do that Mel Gibson shoulder dislocation trick from Lethal Weapon.
            Press the attack!

Comment

I have a leather jacket, a textile pants(I could find my size in leather, and I am waiting to be in stock) motorcycle boots, Arai helmet, leather gloves, and CE back protector.
              I wear all my gears at all times. I don't have a socond set, and if I do, it is going to be all leather.
              I can't afford to be injured and away from my job.
              There is never too much protection.

Comment

Working...
              X