X

best online store for helmets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best online store for helmets

Im looking to buy a new helmet, i was wondering what are the best sites around that is reasonably priced for some good helmet.

I dont want the price to be over than 350 bucks.
    "What curse? You just sucked for 86 years!"

I bought mine at globalmarketplacellc.com, bought a few other things at traxms.com too. Don't know what you're really looking for, but I think Crackshot just posted some links also with some decent helmet prices. So, you may check his post? Good Luck!

TJ
    2002 R1
    Yoshi TRS exhaust, Undertail, Ohlins Steering Stabilizer, Dark Windshield, Frame Sliders.

Comment

I got mine as a closeout special from www.motorcycle-superstore.com. You could also try www.motoxoutlet.com, they have some pretty sweet deals as well.
      1999 Black Katana GSX-600F

Comment

That 2nd link didn't work ................

Comment

I just bought my second helmet from www.motorcycle-superstore.com . I think they may charge a few dollars higher, but sometimes you get free shipping (over 150 dollars, I think) and they have great customer service (at least as far as I have experienced).

I would use them.

Comment

Try it now ----->> www.motoxoutlet.com

You can also get really good deals on their E-bay auctions. Good luck!
            1999 Black Katana GSX-600F

Comment

Originally posted by crazyaussie
              Try it now ----->> www.motoxoutlet.com

You can also get really good deals on their E-bay auctions. Good luck!
              works now .....thanks

Comment

motorcycle superstore is a great site. Dont forget about ebay too, you can find some killer deals on lids if you look around at the auctions.

Ive heard helmet harbor is pretty good too. http://www.helmetharbor.com/

Comment

I only purchased a jacket from them, but I found The Helmiet Shop to have good prices, and the service was as advertised.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
                    I only purchased a jacket from them, but I found The Helmiet Shop to have good prices, and the service was as advertised.
                    I've bought all my online helmets through Helmet Shop. Been happy -- but beware: you need to figure out the right sizing first, or there may be a restocking fee.

Cheers
                    =-= The CyberPoet
                    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                      Ive heard helmet harbor is pretty good too. http://www.helmetharbor.com/
                      That's who I used as well...before Arai went Nazi on the online sales. HH was very good.

Cyber's right--you have to have your sizing correct, or you're screwed, which brings up the loyalty thing...don't just go into a struggling local shop to try on the helmets and then buy online. That's not right.

Buy from them if you can, or see if they'll get close to the online price and buy from them if they will.

It will benefit you in the end, as the shop will still be around for you if you need it.

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

www.helmetcity.com has decent prices as well

Comment

Guaranteed Lowest Prices On Motorcycle Gear & Apparel. Great Selection In Stock. Shop Now! New And Closeout Gear From Your Favorite Brands. Daily Deals. No Risk Price Protection. Dozens Of Top Brands. Exclusive Online Deals. Trusted For Over 15 Years.

www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Look at the ones in the bottom to see if they fit your budget.

Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Go Scorpion!

Get a scorpion EX0 700. Its a top notch helmet with a pantented anti fog visor that actually works. And its a life saver in a highspeed lowside. See pic. One of your local delaers should carry them for you to size. But really, the two I have had have saved my life in street and track accidents. And they are only $200.
                              Attached Files
                              Chase

Comment

Working...
                              X