X

New Jacket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jacket

Just ordered new one in black and grey.. http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...Closeouts.aspx
    ...peaking from under a sleeping bag..."Hi, I'm Zuma"

I'm already in a club but we have Bombers, Fighters and Big Friggin Guns!!!

I'm looking for a pretty mesh for summer riden. I'm liking the Power Trips, Speed and Strength are cool too. So expensive though. $99 is a great deal!

Comment

That is a good deal. Just paid 150 for my Joe Rocket mesh.

Comment

Gonna be a lot cooler to wear when i move to Fl than my current full leather. I like this one for a few reasons.

1. Price
        2. Thicker than mesh
        3. Thin enough to wear in the hot humid Fl sun

Comment

that's a pretty nice jacket for 99 bucks i paid 300 for my Teknic leather and it's too hot to the point i just wear a t shirt half the time. good deal

Comment

you are in WI. you don't know hot

it was 99 here today with like 70% humidity

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin Hot 89 View Post
              I'm looking for a pretty mesh for summer riden. I'm liking the Power Trips, Speed and Strength are cool too. So expensive though. $99 is a great deal!
              We got my wife the Joe Rocket Cleo Jacket. She really likes it, and it's a good price.

Originally posted by Pacerman View Post
              you are in WI. you don't know hot

it was 99 here today with like 70% humidity
              Only 99 and 70% humidity? That's what we call a nice spring day in the midwest. When it's over 100 and you can see the humidity that's when it's getting hot.
              Last edited by ATOMonkey; 06-30-2009, 11:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

i recently got me a Speed and Strength Hang Em' High.
                and even in the he4at it has great vents that open up and made with great material.
                it took me about 3 weeks to find out what new jacket i wanted.
                also i got the wife theSpeed and Strenth Womens to the Nines and it that matches mine perfect.
                but i did find these local at a cheaper price. about 300 for both out the door.

Comment

I have this jacket but mesh. Got it used for 90 bucks at my local cycle shop. Perfect all year jacket with removable insert and padding.
                  2006 Suzuki Katana 750
                  2008 Kawasaki KX250F
                  2005 Yamaha TTR 125L
                  1997 Suzuki RM250

Comment

Just bought a Field Sheer High FLow II for $75. Good armor, mesh and synthetic combined, and very cool. Got it in Flourecent yellow/black. cars see me even if they try not to.
                    What used to scare me is now only mildly interesting

Comment

Working...
                    X