Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Just got my Joe Rocket Phoenix Jacket yesterday...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my Joe Rocket Phoenix Jacket yesterday...

and am extremely happy with it...definitely keeps me cool on these hot ass Texas days. The mesh lets all air pass through the body to keep you cool. Does get a little warm at a stand-still, but don't all jackets? I bought the jacket on motoxoutlet.com for $60.00 brand new...not a bad deal.

To match the jacket, I have a pair of Joe Rocket Phoenix gloves, which also keep my hands very cool while riding and have a nice look to them.

Along with the gloves and jacket, I recently bought an HJC CL-14 helmet ($80 closeout special on motorcycle-superstore.com) and a reflective silver mirrored visor.

Of course all the gear is color coordinated and the red looks pretty good against my black Kat (see avatar). Now all I need are the pants and boots...but I gotta replenish my wallet. That's all for now.
    1999 Black Katana GSX-600F

Good job gearing up!!
    Boots are pricey but worth it..

Comment

I recently purchased a phoenix jacket as well. It does exactly what its supposed to do. I also have the phoenix pants. The pants being black make them VERY uncomfortable at stop lights...lol. We've had three weeks of 90 weather in upstate Ny, and its very humid. I won't go without gear so I'm glad I have them, otherwise I might not ride.

Comment

I don't like riding without gear either, and my Phoenix sure helps keep me on the bike, even in 95 degree weather. I have the gloves as well and they sure do the job!!!!
        You can have my Kat when you pry my cold dead butt from upon it.

Comment

Ive got the gloves and the jacket. Next the pants and the boots. Oh yea the XXXL HC12 helmet. I got a big head. LOL
          Ride On,
          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by foxden
            ......The pants being black make them VERY uncomfortable at stop lights...lol. We've had three weeks of 90 weather in upstate Ny, and its very humid. ......
            All the sub-zero months will take care of those problems.

I know, I lived in Syracuse for a bit.

Comment

I have the jacket and gloves - I think they are both great for summer.
              ~ Lisa
              2005 CBR 600RR (nicely modified)
              2005 CBR 600RR Track Toy "Frank"

My motorcycle, my dogs (Piper & Capone - the Pet Bulls) and a cold beer ... what more could a girl ask for???

www.austinsbr.com and www.txsbr.com

Comment

I love my jacket
                walk lightly, breathe deeply, harm none

Comment

Working...
                X