X

So...What should I offer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...What should I offer?

A coworker came in today and offered to sell me two Joe Rocket jackets... One is black nylon with full shoulder, elbow and back padding and a zip out liner. The other is a mesh jacket, blue and black in color w/ no liner and the same type padding. Not that it matters much, but the blue jacket doesn't match the red beast, but they are both in great, nearly new shape. Whaddaya think I should offer for each, or both? They came with the used Goldwing he just bought, and he's just looking to get rid of them, I think. Sorry, but I don't know the model names of the jackets... both have "Ballistic Series" badging on the left shoulder.
    2005 Red Katana 600!

How y'all mom n' 'em?

Might as well low ball him, the came with the bike because the seller didn't want them, or didn't want the hassle of selling them separately.

Now your co worker is merely getting rid of them Since he doesn't want them.

Go to new enough or ebay and see what thier going for, then offer less. What's the worse that can happen? He say no I wanted more than that? Then go from there.

BTW make sure they fit you before you buy them.
    Kyle

Comment

Fitty. Offer him $50 bucks and see what he says.

Then let me know. If I don't answer, leave a message with my secretary, and I'll get back to you after I am done with my international meeting of the minds.

Chow.
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou

If I don't answer, leave a message with my secretary, and I'll get back to you after I am done with my international meeting of the minds.

Chow.

You have a mind
        Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
          If I don't answer, leave a message with my secretary, and I'll get back to you after I am done with my international meeting of the minds.

I'll have my people contact your people, after I return from my personal Caribbean Island nation, Katastrophicanica. It's underwear inspection day and I just don't want to miss it... To quote my favorite philosopher, Mel Brooks, "It's good to be da king."
          2005 Red Katana 600!

How y'all mom n' 'em?

Comment

Working...
          X