Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Fieldsheer Eiffel II Tank Bag (Magnet Base)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fieldsheer Eiffel II Tank Bag (Magnet Base)

I was getting read for a 6 day bike trip and needed a little extra space for small items that I wanted to keep handy. Like the digital camera, cell phone, etc... I had never used a tank bag before but decided to give one a try. I ran up to Motorcycle Closeouts retail outlet and looked around. I decided on the Eiffel II due to its size and configuration options.

This bag exceed all of my expectations as I had always thought that a tank bag would get in the way, now I wonder how I ever lived without one.

I only used the mag base, with the larger of the two bags. This bag was able to hold a jar of peanut snacks, a can of handy wipes, a box of eye glass cleaner wipes, digital camera and charger, cell phone, meds, base ball cap, bandanna, ear buds for phone/mp3 player, 2 piece rain suit in a space saver bag, Tom-Tom One GPS and its own rain cover. In the outside pockets it held on the left side a med size bottle of bug spray, a med size bottle of sun screen, a small tube of lip balm, both home and car type phone charger and GPS charger. The right side pocket help sun glasses case and ear plug case. Rear small pocket was used to hold misc small items.

After using this one for 6 days on the road I would recommend it and plan to use it for years. Hope this helps.
    If you enjoy the freedom to ride, if you enjoy the freedom to ride anywhere you want, Thank a US Military Vet. THANKS FOR SERVING!!!!

Thanks for the info.
    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

I thing sounds hugh, do you have pics of it on the bike?

Comment

I will try and get one posted of it on the bike
        If you enjoy the freedom to ride, if you enjoy the freedom to ride anywhere you want, Thank a US Military Vet. THANKS FOR SERVING!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X