Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

SparX S-07 Helmets (Highly Recommended!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SparX S-07 Helmets (Highly Recommended!)

First of all, I just wanna come out to say just how great of quality helmet that even after reading, still surprised me when I got it. I read up on, and researched the different helmets out there all from ranges $40 clearance to $350 regular price and I also researched the different helmet standards, and to be honest this helmet brand caught my attention.

If your looking for a cheaper (about $100-$150) Replacement helmet,or in my case new permenant now, you can not get any better In my opinion then a SparX Helmet. I just got mine from FedEx and man its the best money I have spent!

When I opened it, inside was:

- Helmet (with a clear visor attached)
    - Helmet Bag
    - Stickers
    - Ear plugs
    - Extra Smoked Visor

* Not just that but the helmet is DOT and ECE Standards (which may be the very best standard combo out there)

* Helmet has an awesome design *mine is the S-07 Special Edition Skullz model which has a matte finish that looks and feels fantastic*

* Has visor vents on the visor (a typical trait of most high end shoei and arai helmets) and includes an elastic band in the back inside of the helmet for a place to hold your earplugs, headphones, or whatever.

It fits snug which i like and is part of the crashed helmet program meaning if you have a ligitimate wreck and you bust up the helmet...if you send them a copy of the police report then they send you a new helmet FREE Forever! And to top that it comes with a 5 year warranty too! SparX's slogan is "For Riders, by Riders, Ride On" I suggest you at least checkem out. SparX was created by the owners of KBC.

http://www.sparxhelmets.com/

my buddy has a sparx helmet and likes it well enough. Good prices that everyone can afford is also a plus.
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

I think its a fantastic helmet!

Comment

+1 I have a Shoei RF-1000, AGV GP1 and a Sparx S-07. I realize helmet fit is an individual thing, but the Sparx is more comfortable than my Shoei. As to quality - from paint, fit & finish, shield, etc.. the Sparx hold its own against the much more expensive Shoei. And the Sparx is actually a little quieter than the Shoei. (I like my AGV... it just doesn't fit as nice)
        sigpic

In Life, you either lead, follow, or circumnavigate the whole process....

Comment

Looks like a decent helmet, but I wear only ICON helmets
          Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
          Current Bikes:
          1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

I just looked it up after you mentioned SparX being part of KBC, and they have the same mailing address. I recently crashed (racing) with my KBC and they offered to replace my helmet free of charge the same way SparX will.

Comment

As long as it fits, then it's a good helmet.

My RF900 is just the wrong shape and way too big.
              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
              Originally posted by soulless kaos
              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Thats what I have. Sparx s07. White one with skulls. I really like it and would recommend it. Decent price and cool decals
                'Not accidents! Crashes. Almost every crash can be prevented by avoiding distractions while driving.'

Comment

Thanks for the info. I'll check em out.
                  Last edited by katman05; 06-03-2009, 08:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Been hearing alot, about these lately. Might have to check'em out.
                    Currently have an Icon Domain2, I like it, but its not as good as I expected for the money I spent. Was gettin ready to Try a Scorpion EXO1000. Hmmmmm, decisions, decisions.
                    SAV

Head up, eyes open... always!!!
                    Be... and be not afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by sav View Post
                      Been hearing alot, about these lately. Might have to check'em out.
                      Currently have an Icon Domain2, I like it, but its not as good as I expected for the money I spent. Was gettin ready to Try a Scorpion EXO1000. Hmmmmm, decisions, decisions.
                      Hey bud before you make your decision....i recommend you check this link out....

http://www.webbikeworld.com/motorcyc...le-helmets.htm

They review helmets and brands in great detail....so I would check that site out....thats one of the reasons why i bought a SparX was because of their review!

Comment

Ignore this, I posted the same link as 5 cents.
                        R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Working...
                        X