X

Tcx ss sport touring boot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tcx ss sport touring boot

Anyone have/had these? I'm looking at the '09 model.

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, beer in one hand, cigarette in the other, your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WHO HOO what a ride"

They look pretty nice. I think I'm going to end up getting the A* SM-X2 boots. I would get these since they are about the same price, but I'm looking for the multi-purpose kind of thing. I want to be able to wear it like a shoe when I have to.
    Let's go riding!

Comment

got um

ok well after more research, i found out they are the new name for Oxtar. so with that said, not to bad of a boot, i went ahead and ordered them. they came yesterday and i wore them today. first impression at glance, these are a very well made sturdy boot. everything seems to be put together quite well. after wearing them today i know im gonna have to wear them alot to get used to them. these are nothing like my old vega nitro's. they are comfy to have on and to walk in. i'll wear them for awhile and report back. at the moment i couldnt be happier with the quality and the price.

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, beer in one hand, cigarette in the other, your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WHO HOO what a ride"

Comment

Got a pair of Oxtars. Excellent boot for the price!
        sigpic

Comment

those nitros make you forget you got anything on your feet .. like a good moccassin .. wore mine till i went through the sole .. sport touring boot will be a bit stiffer .. but after a couple days you should be real happy
          so many roads so little time

Comment

What did you pay for them?
            2007 Honda CBR600rr
            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
            sigpic

Comment

$$$

Originally posted by Zepp View Post
              What did you pay for them?

Well actually i should have added that paul. i wound up finding the '08 model at new enough in the bargain basement. the '09 goes for 180-190. I gave 130

Comment

Working...
              X