X

BikeBandit closeouts - Jackets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BikeBandit closeouts - Jackets

If anyone is looking for a new jacket or other gear, BB is offering some good deals right now.

I don't have any experience with Yoshimura gear but the reviews speak highly of them.

This is a link to another site which lists the deals. I didn't know how else to include all of them with a direct link. If this link is a no-no, Admin's can delete or find another way to connect to all of them.

BTW...The Fieldsheer street pants will be mine in a few days!!!
    Last edited by DayKat; 05-08-2009, 05:58 PM.
    It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Dang sweet! I needed a new summer jacket
    Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

ditto on the pants! My AMA discount took another 6 bucks off of the price. I read through the above link too fast and didn't notice the coupon code for an additional 10% off until after I made my order. Oh well, 57 bones for some pants isn't too bad.
      "The Lord will be awesome to them, for He will reduce to nothing all the gods of the earth; people shall worship Him, each one from his place, indeed all the shores of the nations." - Zeph. 2:11

Comment

Man great deals. I need a new leather jacket. Wonder if that would be a good M-day present for the wife. "What's that hun, it doesn't fit you, it's too big? Well since it was close out I'll just have to wear it so we get our moneys worth." Hmmm wonder if that would work?

Comment

Originally posted by mdstriker View Post
          Man great deals. I need a new leather jacket. Wonder if that would be a good M-day present for the wife. "What's that hun, it doesn't fit you, it's too big? Well since it was close out I'll just have to wear it so we get our moneys worth." Hmmm wonder if that would work?
          Worth a try...worst that could happen is that you are wearing a new leather jacket for warmth in the doghouse!!!

It would't be any fun if it was easy! BUT, it does have to be this much fun!!

Comment

does anyone know if you can use both the ama # and the other code together for 20% off?
            R.I.P. Marc- 09/20/09

Comment

^ I doubt it, but you never know. Try it out.

As for me, I purchased a Yoshimura S1 Leather for $135.xx shipped

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone." - Bill Cosby

ProGrip||Scorpion

Comment

got my girlfriend a pretty nice padded fieldsheer mesh jacket for $67 shipped and got it 2 days later
                Let's go riding!

Comment

Ah , Bikebandit . I'm still harboring a grudge against them . But a leather jacket for $135 is hard to beat .
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

i get a alot of parts there for my 98 kat which needs new fork seals they my be slow some times but they all ways git ur done

Comment

Si Speed 327... do u or anyone else know? That leather Yoshi jacket pictured above ^ is it cool enough to wear hot days or is it the typical hot leather jacket?
                      I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

He was so full of knowlege it's astounding
                      Reading the news, my heart was pounding.
                      My prayers go out to his family & friends.
                      He is the best there was and ever been.
                      RIP Marc "Cyberpoet" Glasgow

Comment

^ It's perforated/ventilated so it shouldn't be too bad. Either way it's a STEAL. Just remember- it runs 2 sizes too small, so a 50 is really a 46
                        "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone." - Bill Cosby

ProGrip||Scorpion

Comment

Thanks for the heads up DayKat. I ordered a mesh & cordura jacket for the summer. My Fieldsheer Adventure jacket has vents, but they don't move enough air to keep me cool when the weather gets too warm.

Comment

Just received the jacket yesterday, it's a great fit! The sizes do run a little small, but nonetheless it worked for me =D

ProGrip||Scorpion

Comment

I bought this jacket and pants at the beginning of this season...all the Yoshimura jackets/pants are made by Pilot USA and the quality is top notch. Be warned though...jackets are sport fit for you folks like me with a bit of a gut. Might need to suck it in to zip it up

Comment

Working...
                              X