X

Finally replaced the Shark RSR 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally replaced the Shark RSR 2

With a new Shoei x-eleven !! First impression, fricken light !! I couldn't believe there was even a helmet in the box ! Visor release mechanism is pretty easy, and a change can be done in under 10 seconds. Initial quality seems fantastic. Fits nice and snug for my head shape ( especially since I only tried on a 2 year old display model ). Do wish the carrying bag was a little better for the price of this helmet, like the bell star helmets come with. Picked up a couple of shields while they were on sale, the half tint seems pretty kewl. Can't wait to get her out on the road, but as it's getting late and the weather is horrible, tomorrow ! Sorry, just thought I'd share, very excited !!

Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
    Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

looks slick dude!, I like the semi-tinted visior
    1999 Katana 750

Comment

very nice! +1 on the semi-tinted visior
      sigpic
      2008 GSX-650F / 1990 GSX-600F sold facebook

Comment

Originally posted by JasonChen View Post
        very nice! +1 on the semi-tinted visior
        I was actually just going through your facebook page, awesome review and pics ! I know your phone number now !!!! That is one sweet backpack, too bad I've got a 17 inch laptop
        Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Comment

The X-11 is one of the best helmets out there, congrats. What did you have to pay for it?
          R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Originally posted by JACKAL View Post
            I was actually just going through your facebook page, awesome review and pics ! I know your phone number now !!!! That is one sweet backpack, too bad I've got a 17 inch laptop
            sigpic
            2008 GSX-650F / 1990 GSX-600F sold facebook

Comment

Nice lid!

Comment

Originally posted by katman05 View Post
                The X-11 is one of the best helmets out there, congrats. What did you have to pay for it?

$492 U.S. + $35 shipping + $32 GST. Still a lot better than the $799 $CDN + tax that they wanted locally

Comment

Sweet Todd!! You'll have to let me know how the air flow is in it, as this is a big seller for me...gotta have that ventilation. Luv the half tinted shield

Comment

Shoei's are great helmets. That's all I've ever owned.

+1 on the tint.

Comment

I didn't notice the whistle in the helmet until Range say "you notice any whistle?"
                      -Steve

sigpic
                      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

I love my RF900, that X-11 looks noice!
                        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                        Originally posted by soulless kaos
                        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Working...
                        X