X

New Gear on the way!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gear on the way!

Been spending a little bit of my hard earned combat pay lately! Since they now allow riding jackets over uniform items, BUT they have to be subtle and my current leather does not fit that description, I managed to score a new First Gear Rocker jacket, like this:

Motorcycle Closeouts has Insane Discounts on top-quality helmets & apparel for street, MX, ATV, UTV and bicycle. 5 Star Guarantee. E-Z Returns. Free Shipping.

Got it from new from a member of Maximum-Suzuki for $100 shipped and will use that for my "ride to work" jacket.
    Pathetic. That makes five dedicated riding jackets, not including the one piece winter suit. I spoil myself

Also ordered me some new gloves from NewEnough.com:

And some new SIDI Vertabra II boots, also from NewEnough.com:

Yes! I used the "Donate to KR" option!

The wife should be picking up my new Scorpion lid this week as well! She is picking it out, so I don't know which one I am getting, but it should be black and silver in color to remain true to my standard gear colors.

Soooo much to do when I get back home! The Bandit list includes new tires, battery, fork brace, handlebars and risers, and undertail. The aprilia list is derestrict the air box, new fuel disconnect coupler, install new H-pipe for the exhaust, load a new MAP for the computer, and new smoke double bubble wind screen. I think the Katana and Ninja are good to go!

7 more weeks to go
    Ron
    MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Congratulations on your new gear. Also thank you for protecting us so we can sit around and b.s. about motorcycles without worrying about someone blowing us up.
    I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Well with the new bike you would have to get new gear to go with it!!

We will be glad to have you safely back at home!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I've got the same boots and gloves. You'll love them! I think out of all the gloves I've ever owned or tried on, the tourmaster robomax carbon gloves fit me the best!
        'He who is not afraid will always be safe'
        --Lao Tzu

Comment

I go through at least one pair of gloves a year and can't seem to find a set that the palm on teh left glove does not wear through. I have all kinds of right side gloves in excellent condition!

Only reason I got the boots is because my wife does not care for my Oxtar boots due to them being mostly red. Oh well. Now I have two sets.
          Ron
          MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

Man oh man!

I gotta get my wife to read this. Maybe it'll rub off on her, and she'll get me gear ..... or a new bike. 8)

Comment

Sweet deal on the gear dude.....sir....Msgt.

Thanks for all you do. Now, get back and have some 2 wheel fun dammit.
              1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
              2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
              Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Working...
              X