X

leather jacket...finally!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leather jacket...finally!

hey guys,i got a sweet deal on an icon pursuit leather jacket yesterday at the honda classic.$99 bucks!iron pony had a booth set up with some really good deals.the jacket is perforated leather,so it seems to have alot of airflow.got to try it out for just a little bit today,seems like i may be able to use it year round.anyone else have this jacket?if so,how do ya like it?

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

right on,lol...i have a couple of pics to post as soon as i stop procrastinating.i'll try and get some soon

Comment

Yea word on the pics, POST EM
        "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone." - Bill Cosby

ProGrip||Scorpion

Comment

Originally posted by trash View Post
          hey guys,i got a sweet deal on an icon pursuit leather jacket yesterday at the honda classic.$99 bucks!iron pony had a booth set up with some really good deals.the jacket is perforated leather,so it seems to have alot of airflow.got to try it out for just a little bit today,seems like i may be able to use it year round.anyone else have this jacket?if so,how do ya like it?
          Considering your location...... I'd say you scored a great deal.
          sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
          ------------------------------------------
          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

All poster who claim they have a fantastic jacket yet not post pics shall henceforth be banned!

How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
            How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
            How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
            How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

I'm with squiggy
              "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone." - Bill Cosby

ProGrip||Scorpion

Comment

My wife has that jacket and she loves it. Took her a minute to break it in,but shes been very happy with it.
                sigpic
                1990 750 KAT, 2010 ZX-14

Comment

Working...
                X