X

Feedback needed - Repsol gear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback needed - Repsol gear

I got a great price on some used riding great in great condition... I want to know some Biker Feedback.

repsol gear... helmet, gloves, jacket and pants... dude wants a sweet price.

repsol usually would be the sponsor for honda..... would it be wierd if i wore it while on my suzuki?

Gear looks wicked and would go nicely with my orange bike.. let me know please..

With the way things are today, anything cheap is cool to wear on whatever you ride as long as it's quality stuff.
    2000 Katana 600
    2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

I am just more curious how the road warriors would view this?

Some really sweet gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozzy View Post
        I am just more curious how the road warriors would view this?
        Who cares what anyone else thinks? Buy the gear if you want it and get on your Suzuki with your Honda Repsol jacket. It's your money, your gear, your bike, and your ***, screw what anyone else thinks.

I have a bumblebee yellow jacket, red orange and yellow helmet, black and yellow gloves, and a silver bike It looks stupid but when I go down, I want that gear on me.
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I know... i just am looking at spending around 500 for the gear, so i might as well not look like an arse.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post

I have a bumblebee yellow jacket, red orange and yellow helmet, black and yellow gloves, and a silver bike It looks stupid but when I go down, I want that gear on me.
            Bad idea! The parademics won't be able to help you when you crash because they'll be too busy laughing at how you look!

Comment

Dude that's a sweet bike. I Love the color. Orange simply rules.

Originally posted by beherenow71 View Post
              Bad idea! The parademics won't be able to help you when you crash because they'll be too busy laughing at how you look!
              Last edited by gimmefuel; 04-28-2009, 01:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
              'REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE
              ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS
              ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM'

sigpic----------------------------------------

Comment

just tell everyone that the Honda is in the shop and this is your other bike

Comment

Originally posted by beherenow71 View Post
                  Dude, even I laugh at how ridiculous I look. But I got all my gear for dirt cheap, JR jacket was $40, JR gloves were $12.

I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                  but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

The guys in the Repsol forum seem to love the stuff. If it's cheap, I'd go for it!
                    -
                    -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

If you like it and want it go for it
                      The supreme happiness of life is the conviction of being loved for yourself, or, more correctly, being loved in spite of yourself.
                      http://myspace.com/solsticio
                      www.facebook.com/solsticios

Comment

second prob... is 500 to steep? Gear is all leathers..

Comment

500 for leather pants and a matching jacket? Leather jackets from A* are like 400 a piece, good deal if I've heard one.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
                            Who cares what anyone else thinks? Buy the gear if you want it and get on your Suzuki with your Honda Repsol jacket. It's your money, your gear, your bike, and your ***, screw what anyone else thinks.

You like it? Buy it and be happy.
                            Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                            Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

I would definitely go for it. My jacket matches my bike perfectly and it's a nice jacket but it has a GSXR patch on either sleeve. I wondered if I'd look like an idiot wearing it but truthfully I don't really care! Lol, if you like it then I'd go for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X