X

Modular/Flip-up Helmets......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ would you trust your life with 56%.... pass

(does it look like someone *cough* photoshopped a 56 in there or is it just me)

Comment

Originally posted by Edbean View Post
      ^ would you trust your life with 56%.... pass
      Not a chance in hades that I'd put a flip-up helmet that didn't get 100% rating on staying closed on my noggin... But then again, mine did get that 100%

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet View Post
        Not a chance in hades that I'd put a flip-up helmet that didn't get 100% rating on staying closed on my noggin... But then again, mine did get that 100%

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        so then were agreeing? ... sh*t the world really is going to end isnt it cp

Comment

ADRELINE JUNKIE!!!!!

"ALWAYS RESPECT WHAT'S IN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Edbean View Post
            so then were agreeing? ... sh*t the world really is going to end isnt it cp
            Yup, and it'll all be because of the damn bees dying off...

Cheers
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I have a modular HJC. It is much easier to take on and off and when you want to actually breath and not have to take your helmet off it is nice. I recently bought my daughter an HJC, but chose not to go with the modular not to mention it was more expensive, but I want her to be safe! Overall I like the modular, but if I get another one, I might stay away from another one, but then again it is hard to say. If you are claustrophibic, it is probably a better helmet!

Comment

Reduce the injury risk to zero... Sell the bike and buy a recliner (helmet optional).

Comment

I'm using the Nolan N103 now. So far its a good helmet. the sun visor on the inside is fantastic, although in the cooler mornings it does have tendency to fog up a bit. I like how there are 2 levers to pull at the same time to get the entire face to open up. The quick release chin strap is nice also but it is very easy to overtighten and be uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by beherenow71 View Post
                    I'm using the Nolan N103 now... The quick release chin strap is nice also but it is very easy to overtighten and be uncomfortable.
                    That means you haven't adjusted it to yourself properly yet. The strap system does have a strap length adjustment -- set the strap adjustment so that the latching mechanism closed all the way is exactly right, then you never have to do anything except slide the ratchet-latch closed. It usually takes a few tries to get it set perfectly, but after that, it's a set-and-forget solution.

Cheers
                    =-= The CyberPoet
                    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                    X