X

Fieldsheer opinions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fieldsheer opinions

Anyone have experience with Fieldsheer suits? The Cyclone suit (see link), is the new model from their Highland series. Anyone have any experience.

Sizing? I'm 6'2", 200 lbs 34X34 pants
    sigpic
    Pepe Bouchard

I have heard things before about the seams ripping out in their products
    2007 Honda CBR600rr
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
    sigpic

Comment

dont know about the suit .. but my waterproof jacket is starting its second year and its great
      so many roads so little time

Comment

I have a FieldSheer Mesh jacket that is several years old now and going strong. I also use the Fieldsheer 2 piece rain suit and have had it going on 2 years again no complaints
        If you enjoy the freedom to ride, if you enjoy the freedom to ride anywhere you want, Thank a US Military Vet. THANKS FOR SERVING!!!!

Comment

Most of my gear is Fieldsheer and nothing but good, other then a pair of gloves that wore thin quick. I've had one jacket for 2 seasons and the other I for almost that long. I like both much better then a Joe Rocket jacket I have. I also grabbed 2 other pairs of gloves frm them and both are very nice and are lasting well.
          Where ever, whenever I go for a ride, may I be joined by friends that have died.

RIP Cyber Poet, watch over us all Marc

Comment

I'm a big fan of the jackets that have zippers that can zip into the matching pants, that way it could be one peice or 2 if you wanted it to be
            1999 Katana 750

Comment

There's a write up on it in what I would imagine is the current issue of "RIDER" magazine (I have a subscription, so I'm not sure if that issue has hit the stands yet).

But my previous experiences with friends wearing fieldsheer keep me from buying from them (low quality goods that didn't stand up to real-world impacts well).

Cheers,
              =-= The CyberPoet

__________________________________________________ ________
              CyberPoet's Katana Maintence and Upgrade Parts Offerings
              The Best Metal Steel Aluminum Motorcycle Tire Valves in the World, plus lots of motorcycle & Katana (GSX600F / GSX750F) specific help files.
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
              X