X

New gear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New gear

If you are shopping for new gear as I was or are just looking around now is a great time to check out your local shops. I went to a local dealership to have a tire changed to my new rim and saw they were having a sale on all Alpinestars jackets. Just so happend it was that day only, but I am sure they will have similar sales everywhere. I picked up this jacket(http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/...t--507588.html) in all black for $180! It was originally priced at $480. I know it is a closeout design, but it still looks great and it is of great quality so I should get many years of use out of it. I also got Tourmaster Coretech gloves and Tourmaster boots at the same time and they gave me 15% ($6.30) off the gloves and 15 bucks off the boots. I just asked them if they could cut me a deal since I was spending so much. Spent $320 on $650 worth of gear. There is no way I could have gotten such a deal online, I have looked, and it is a great way to support your local economy. Thats a pretty good thing to do right now. Good luck and happy shopping!
    Last edited by jedney; 04-13-2009, 09:03 AM.
    Think safe, ride safe.

Wow, sweet deal!
    Let's go riding!

Comment

Nice looking jacket at a great price!
      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

congrats on the deal

Comment

Good deal, I need me some new gear...
          2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Thanks ya'll. Upon searching the net I found several sites with prices ranging from $190-$230 and all the way up to $380 and $480, it was the places that only had a few in stock that had the great deal. So you can find a good deal anywhere, but that kind of defeats the point of shopping around your local shops now wouldn't it
            Think safe, ride safe.

Comment

Good deals always make your day go along better

Comment

Very nice jacket I must say...

Comment

Working...
                X