X

New Jacket Speed and Strength

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jacket Speed and Strength

Just got this summer jacket for myself.. i really like it. Its a heavy canvas material and pretty basic but the embroidered logos are awesome and it seems to be good quality. I personally havent heard of speed and strength untill a lil bit ago so i wanted to check it out!
    They come with a all black option too so the logos arent so visible but ten you dont get a logo on the back.

Link for better pics

also got my girlfriend this one!! lol

womens version
    2005 600, Chopped Shovel, Smoked Turn Signals and Rear Light, 14/50 Sprocket Change, Lubetronic, Whiteface Gauges, Chrome Reflective Screen, Anodized Bar ends and Levers, Met. z3's and some nuts and bolts!!

any spine or shoulder protection?
    charlie was a chemist, but charlie is no more. what charlie thought was h2o was h2so4

Comment

shoulder and elbow. i have a seperate spine protector that i use.
      2005 600, Chopped Shovel, Smoked Turn Signals and Rear Light, 14/50 Sprocket Change, Lubetronic, Whiteface Gauges, Chrome Reflective Screen, Anodized Bar ends and Levers, Met. z3's and some nuts and bolts!!

Comment

it is a new brand this year, american based company with pretty good quality. Their textile jackets are a denier~cordura material with 2x the abrasion resistance of cowhide, and they do come with CE rated armor and soft backpads...very good for the price.
        you must want to win MORE than you are afraid to lose

Comment

They have some really nice leather suits too.
          2007 Honda CBR600rr
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
          sigpic

Comment

I like it!
            Former Marine 3/97-3/01
            MOS 0161 Semper FI!
            sigpic

Comment

looks cool

Comment

they run big if anyone wants to know. I'm usuall a large but i fit in a med and its perfect. Its not a tight fit like some guys like.. im 5'10" 165 lbs

Comment

Where'd you get it and how much?

Nice GTI BTW.
                  Originally posted by katanawarrior
                  I keep coming here because of the smileys, really.

Comment

180 bucks from motorcycle superstore.

and Thxs! lol

Comment

Sweet I like! i'll have to look into that jacket, it'll match my bike well.

sorry to go off-topic, but here's my gti:
                      Originally posted by katanawarrior
                      I keep coming here because of the smileys, really.

Comment

I love the stripe on the hood.. i can't wait to do it!! Have to do some other stuff first though like springs and exhaust lol... you have yours chipped?

Comment

Working...
                        X