X

One more reason to wear ATGATT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Racer87 View Post
    . It’s still dark when I go to work and I ride though a dear sanctuary .
    That's why I did this http://katriders.com/vb/showpost.php...&postcount=789
    I live in deer country too , and have been SCARED to ride the bike to work because of it . I hit one on the bike out here Easter 2 or 3 years ago , and in the car last summer . I saw 6-8 in a field with one of them on the road on the way home tonight . Tis the season ....
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Holy crap Jim!!

Im glad you are pretty much ok! The bike can be fixed, as I know from personal experience.
      It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

I am in Richfield WI on vacation a couple more days. I figured the deer vs motor vehicle situation is worse here than back in Texas, but sheesh. I was at Hewitt meat market in Rock WI yesterday and saw a blue-white Katana park nearby. Wish I would have stopped and asked if he was a KR member. Be careful out there everyone.

Comment

Well on a good note, bike is back together. Fairing is still cracked, but that will be remedied in the next week or two. Hopefully the weekend will be nice.
          Always count on hitting pavement twice. First time from inexperience, the second from thinking you are experienced!

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me! "

Comment

Glad to hear that you can get back out riding again, the weather will be getting really nice very soon. We have to get out to the loop and tear some twisties up
            2007 Honda CBR600rr
            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
            sigpic

Comment

Glad everything worked out. Deer are deadly around here too and I've had a couple close calls myself.

Comment

glad to hear your alright bro, let me know if u need help with some stuff
                02 Suzuki Katana 750
                05 Suzuki Boulevard C 50

If i wanted to hear an a$$hole i would just fart!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X