No announcement yet.
X

Bike comunications

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the Q2, one set is the "master set" and can talk to a primary, and secondary.

The primary and secondary can't talk directly to each other, only to the master set.
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

The good thing about old threads is that you know the search was used

I am thinking about getting an intercom set before the great meet next month. Really only need intercom so I can chat with the wife (maybe I will realize that is a bad idea later ) but kind of don't want to limit myself just to us in case some guys I ride with ever get a communicator too. hmm... Basically right now everything I look at I have to multiply the price by 2.
      -2000 "750"

Comment

OK, so since I posed the question, I got a Team Set for way cheap, so I can talk to my kids while they ride with me or take a cell call from work when I'm on call (otherwise no riding while I'm on call) They work great, but I still hunger for a bike to bike communication solution and some more research led me to the Scala G4 - wow, all the features I was looking for finally.
        2000 Katana 600
        2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

Does that Scala come with speakers to be mounted in the helmet? It did not show any.... Or would they have to be purchased later?
          I am a Penn State fanatic.
          Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

For the last 5 years I've been using the Autocom system and love it.
            Sound is clear and no wind noise at all.

Take a look for yourself.

Hope this helps

Tok

Comment

Tok - That setup would be nicer if it was not wired nor need so many parts....

I want as simple as can be with as little o wires as possible.
              I am a Penn State fanatic.
              Why is the sky blue and white? God is a PSU fan...

Comment

Working...
              X