X

Light smoke visor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light smoke visor

I need to get a new visor for my wife's shark helmet, I was thinking of getting the light smoke for her. I have been told that the light smoke is not much darker then the clear for night use. Anybody use a light smoke at night?
    2007 GSXR 750 Blk/Blu
    2002 GSXF 600 Blue

I don't have the light, I have a dark one...can't see chit at night.
    sigpic

Comment

I have a dark one also, but I can see just fine with it at night...

Comment

Originally posted by streebs93 View Post
        I have a dark one also, but I can see just fine with it at night...
        In the city or the highway, or both?
        2007 GSXR 750 Blk/Blu
        2002 GSXF 600 Blue

Comment

I have a dark one also, when its to be about 8pm, it looks like its about 10 or 11 outside and you cant see. thats city, because i dont go on the highway
          'Not accidents! Crashes. Almost every crash can be prevented by avoiding distractions while driving.'

Comment

both, although it is illegal to ride at night with a tinted visor. I can see just fine though...

Comment

i have no idea if its illegal to ride with a tinted visor in cali(probably) but even so i just flip it up and i circumvent that

Comment

I have a dark smoke, and a silver mirrored visor. The mirror has a light tint similar to light smoke, and I can ride with it at night no problem. Obviously everything seems slightly darker than it really is, but I can still see fine. I've even worn the dark smoke at night and havent had any problems seeing.

Comment

I have a dark smoke and use ut at night. If I'm going on country roads that are unlight I'll change to the clear.
                  R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Working...
                  X