X

Finally got the new pants...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got the new pants...

Finally was able to order summer riding pants today, from new enough. That fiasco w/ ebay and those stage 1 pants was enough to drive me up a wall. So I ordered these today which will be here before I leave for the gap next tuesday.

Should be a nice warm weather riding set to compliment my phoenix jacket.

have fun at the gap, I am upset that I can't go!!!
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Re: Finally got the new pants...

Originally posted by WildKat
      Finally was able to order summer riding pants today, .
      Thank god... those Daisy Duke's you normally ride in where getting old.

Comment

U didnt think they were cool??? and all this time I was pulling them up w/a crowbar day in and day out for nothing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
          U didnt think they were cool??? and all this time I was pulling them up w/a crowbar day in and day out for nothing!!!
          They were starting to get too many holes in them.... people were starting to see more than just your solo cowl when riding behind you.

Comment

Isnt that what you liked about them though.. they're quite suggestive.

Comment

wow....those are GAY!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

woo hoo, pants came yesterday.. Props to new enough for getting this shipped immediately after I orderd !!

Comment

Do you have tennis shoes and a t-shirt to match those pants while you are riding The Gap?

Comment

well yes as a matter of fact I do, but I prefer to wear my sandals thank you very much !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X