Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Do you want some reasons to buy gear? (very graphic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you want some reasons to buy gear? (very graphic)

I dunno if this was already posted. If this don't make you think before riding on your shorts and t-shirt...

Very graphic!

D&K

im gonna puke
    Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Gear up... now

Comment

Make sure you cover up!
        walk lightly, breathe deeply, harm none

Comment

Yeah that link has been making its way around the net in other bike forums too..

How many times will it take for people who dont wear gear to finally wise up. How many gross pictures, how many busted up friends, how many ruined lives..

Comment

we need to make thoes pictures a stickey, any person that signes up for this forum has to look at thoes pictures, they also need to be shown at every single MSF course, on saturday i rode with no helmet a white tee shirt boots and pants, im so pissed at my self for bing that stupid i only rode about a half mile to test the carbs, but i NEVER EVER do that and i dont know why i did, i always wear my helmet goloves and jacket....but yea great pic's

Comment

I was going to post this as a topic, but might as well say it here!!!

Why do people where shorts and t-shirts on any bike on the road
              or any where, for that matter. I see four to five guys in no gear
              a day, amazes me. I like the line he has, sweat wipes off.
              That's a great line. Please wear the gear, I hate taking people to
              the trauma center. We've seen the pics heard the testimony we all
              know gear saves lives.
              'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains" !

Comment

I don't have any riding pants. I always wear blue jeans. I'm thinking it might be time to invest in a pair of pants to go with the Rasp jacket that I just bought.

I don't feel one bit sorry for anybody that gets hurt while riding without gear. Some people are just too cool for the gear. I just look at it as thinning of the herd.
                Jeff

Comment

im thinking i might sell my car for a less expensive one so i can get a FULL set of leathers and good riding gear with a camel pack to fight off the heat!!!

BTW dont speed or your insurance rates will RAPE YOU if you survivwe and/or still have a liscense afterwards

-Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jeffs
                    I don't have any riding pants. I always wear blue jeans. I'm thinking it might be time to invest in a pair of pants to go with the Rasp jacket that I just bought.
                    Blue jeans BARELY do anything in a crash . Ask me how I know ....
                    They'll be totally GONE inside of a few feet , then it's all skin . Better than shorts , but not by alot .
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I though that B-ball shoes will protect my ankle, but after looking at those pixs, forget it!
                      I'm bidding on riding boots on ebay!
                      D&K

Comment

I just got a new helmet & jacket last night... saving every nickel, dime, & penny for some decent gloves, boots, & pants!

Comment

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS GUY ..."gear is only half of the equation. rider education and elimination of rider stupidity makes up for the other half. you can wear all the gear you want but if you engage in wreckless activities on city streets then no amount of gear may save you from death or serious injury.
                          gear is designed to minimize injury, not to eliminate it all together. "
                          THE OTHER DAY I SAW A GUY WITH 1 OF THOSE BEANI GERMAN LIDS AND FULL RACING LEATHERS, DOIN A WHEELI GOING ABOUT 50 ON THE HIGHWAY.... I WAS JUST HOPING HE WOULDNT HIT A PUDDLE!
                          (((((((RIDE HARD OR GO HOME)))))))

Comment

Working...
                          X