X

Just got some new pants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got some new pants

As the title states, I just picked up a set of new pants. Joe Rocket supermoto s, in the same colour as shown (gunmetal/white). I've only ridden with them for about an hour so far, but, allready i can't believe how comfortable these are. Very flexible in all the right places, and plenty of airflow too.

The only weakness in my armour now, is the footwear dept. My old work boots look extremly out of place with these new pants so i'll definaly be looking for a good set of boots before I head down to the gap this weekend.
    Also they don't really match my jacket all that well (JR blaster in yellow) but who cares. They still look better than scar tissue.

Oh, and I got them for $359 Cdn from royal distributing in Barrie.

thoes pants are badass dude, let me know how they are i have teknic's right now but thoes look great, good job man look on eby for boots i got my a*'s on there for 80 bux almost bran new

Comment

Those are some nice looking pants, Congrats on your purchase.
      Kyle

Comment

Re: Just got some new pants

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
        They still look better than scar tissue.
        What , I thought chicks dig scars . And I got some cool ones , too .
        So did you have those pants on when you were scrubbing in that tire I was just rerading about int the other thread ?
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Re: Just got some new pants

Originally posted by md86
          They still look better than scar tissue.
          What , I thought chicks dig scars . And I got some cool ones , too .
          So did you have those pants on when you were scrubbing in that tire I was just rerading about int the other thread ?
          ha ha, nope, but i wish i did. just had jeans on. I wish i did though. I've wanted a good set of pants for a while now, and that incedent give me the extra push i needed to get them.

Comment

those are kewl, I was looking at them myself. How do they fit?
            TDA Racing/Motorsports
            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
            Who knows what is next?
            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

They fit great, very non-restrictive. Except for the crotch area. They seem to be a little tight there. Had to get one size bigger than i normally wear in jeans (damn desk job) but i think that may just be JR sizing. Ya i'll blame it on the sizing

Comment

They fit great, very non-restrictive. Except for the crotch area. They seem to be a little tight there. Had to get one size bigger than i normally wear in jeans (damn desk job) but i think that may just be JR sizing. Ya i'll blame it on the sizing
                rotflmao
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

scar up the pucks instead... way cooler!

I use a grinder.

Comment

congrats Dan, now u can model them for range at the gap !!

Comment

Working...
                    X