X

Icon Timax Pants anyone got the mesh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icon Timax Pants anyone got the mesh

Icon Timax Pants anyone got the mesh or none mesh looking for something abit cooler then my other riding pant what are Joe Rocket Ballistic 4.0 Pants great pants for cooler riding or wet weather
    what do you use when the weather gets above 80 degrees
    thanks in advance
    it would not be any fun if it was easy! but does it have to be this much fun!!
    Give A Person Expetations To Live Up To Not to A Reputition To Live Down !!

grammarchecksayswhat?

What IS everyone using for pants this summer? (and don't answer jeans please ) I wear some Frank Thomas textile pants which are hot as shiot!

I imagine leather would be hotter...unless someone has experience with perfed pants.

Comment

the JR ballistic pants are alittle heavy to wear in the warm weather, however they are alot cooler than all leathers. They're kind of a happy medium between full leathers or winter riding wear and just flat out mesh.

The icon timax pants get decent reviews from what Ive seen. I havent worn them but Ive checked them out at my dealer already.

Comment

Alter Ego Pants

Bike is sold

Comment

Full leather , here . Perforated jacket , non-perfed pants and gloves . If I can wear all this BLACK leather at above 90 degress ....
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
          X