X

Looking for short cuff warm/hot weather gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for short cuff warm/hot weather gloves

I currently have a pair of Joe Rocket Stage 1 gloves that I'll use for short trips, but they're starting to get holes in the fingers. I'm looking for a new pair of short cuff warm/hot weather gloves.

I have a Joe Rocket Atomic Jacket, so I've been looking at Joe Rocket Atomic 2.0 or Supermoto gloves

I'm kinda leaning towards the supermoto ones, I think they look pretty sweet. Anyone have opinions or experience with either of these gloves? I'm not too attached to Joe Rocket brand (since my Stage 1 gloves have developed holes after owning them for only a year), so I'm open to any other suggestions for short cuff gloves.

Thanks guys
    'He who is not afraid will always be safe'
    --Lao Tzu

JR Phoenix gloves. I have a pair, and wear them everytime I ride. Good protection and comfortable.

Also have a pair of Icon Tarmac gloves too, which I dont wear too often but they are still nice gloves.

Comment

These gloves are real good, armored, relativly cheap priced, and very vented for summer...nylon/leather combo, gel palms. I use them and they feel very protective, while also venting like I had no glove on at all.

Comment

Yeah there's nothing worse than ur hands sweating like crazy in the heat, so well vented gloves are a must in the summer IMO>

Comment

Agreed I use the JR meteor gloves.. nice vented gloves.
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Thanks for the input. I live in a small town, all the local shops carry mostly dirt gear and almost no street gear. There's a shop about 50 miles from here that carries the Meteor and Phoenix gloves-I'll have to go check those out. I don't think I've seen any Olympia gloves there though-do you know how the sizes are compared to JR?
            'He who is not afraid will always be safe'
            --Lao Tzu

Comment

I have a pair of Alpinestar Alloy and I find them good for warm weather. They are comfortable but the palms are a little thin leather wise.
              R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

I wear my thick-a$$ leather guantlet gloves all summer without too much problem or discomfort . Hard to put on once you get them a little sweaty , but not really a problem .
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                X