X

Alpinestars S-MX R Boots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
    Not as noisy as my Oxtars. You can hear me a mile away.
    Nice boots, Jason!
    when i was wearing my icon field armor boots at work those things squeeked more than my bed during sexy time.

Comment

I love my SMX boots, and they were quiet until they broke in. Now I squeek so loud when I walk that sky doubles over in laughter. (It's the various plastic parts rubbing after the leather breaks in enough to let them move).
      -Steve

sigpic
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

yea my new boots squeek alot squeek lol funny word
        sigpic

Comment

nice boots!

Comment

I am not a fan of my smx. The parts i don't like is just a comfort thing, boot isn't designed to fit me right. However boot size is great. Not water proof by any means.

THe upper part once you get the zipper closed, the velco is not large enough for my calves, got to use a piece of clotch to keep the velcro from scratching my legs, and on the left boot in the bend it bunches in a weird way, either a hiccup in the making or me positioning my leg wrong.

I look to possibly unload but not until i can afford a nice set of sidi, as that is the only other boot i have seen/tried on that solved my problems.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Originally posted by BarMatt80 View Post
              THe upper part once you get the zipper closed, the velco is not large enough for my calves, got to use a piece of clotch to keep the velcro from scratching my legs
              are you not tucking your pants in? some boot socks might help.
              sigpic
              2008 GSX-650F / 1990 GSX-600F sold facebook

Comment

Originally posted by JasonChen View Post
                are you not tucking your pants in? some boot socks might help.

nope...there is no way my boots would ever close if i tucked in my pants (joe rocket alter ego).

I know a pair of boot socks would be great, just never have found them local and didn't figure it would be a place to buy on the net(but will include on next purchase). I have boot liner socks now but nothing as high.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Working...
                X