X

jacket and helemt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jacket and helemt

I NEED A JACKET TO MATCH MY 05 BLUE KATANA 600 BUT DONT WANT TO SPEND CRAZY AMOUNTS OF MONEY CAN NE ONE HELP ME OUT

www.ebay.com ton's of stuff for sale, some of it really cheap.

Also hit your local bike boards (like this one) and check the for sale sections.

Last but not least www.newenough.com
    Kyle

Comment

+1

Ebay has pretty much whatever you want. Newenough is a great place too, they have alot of stuff on close out that you can get for a real bargain, as well as new and uptodate gear as well.

Speedwerks has alot of gear available through their catalog. If you dont see what you want, just drop an email or call them, Im sure they can find you what you need.

Comment

I have a AGV Demon Top Helmet size Large for sale. $100 bucks gets it shipped to your door. PM me for pics or you can just look at my profile, the homepage
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Black and grey match anything ...
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

You still didnt sell that thing yet jimmy??

And yeah, my gear is all black/grey, its universal.

Comment

Well, if that is you Chad, then you can go to Bob's Cycle off of 36 and Rice in Roseville area. They ahve a ton of stuff, and usually have pretty good sales.
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

if your profile said where you were from we might know some local deals

Comment

suzuki has a very nice blue suzuki jacket and its actually quite inexpensive. PM jbody95 and ask him about it he bought one from the website but I forget what he spent on it.
                  Satisfaction is the death of desire.

Comment

Working...
                  X