No announcement yet.
X

interesting story

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll admit I'm bad about jeans. I'll have my FFH, Glvoes, and Jacket.. but a good pair of jeans is just hard to fine. Recommendations? I don't mind stripping and stashing them at work. So style is only for the weekends

Comment

Just found the pants thread.. nvm.

Comment

Originally posted by katman05 View Post
        I got knocked off my 10 speed bike by a car when I was young. All I was wearing was shorts and running shoes. I got the brush treatment with Iodine in the emergency room, and your right no anesthetic, it hurt like hell but the doctor said we have to do this since I had little rocks embedded in my skin. Since that day I never rode a pedal or motorcycle without being properly dressed. Lesson learned!....the hard way.
        I had second and third degree hot grease burns down both my arms when I was a kid and they had to do the same thing. I remember screaming in agony as they scrubbed to get all of the black grease out of my arms with the brush. The burns were already the most pain that anyone, especially and 11 year old, should ever have to endure. Then they had to scrub them. When they scrubbed my arms, I am shocked that I didn't pass out or something. It hurt so much. It took several nurses and doctors to hold me down. I was flipping out. This wasn't a quick scrub either, it seemed like it took FOREVER. Screw that!!!!
        2007 Honda CBR600rr
        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GSkyX-R1000 View Post
          and there's nothing sexier then a full leather gear on a men
          I agree...gear is sexy...

Comment

Working...
          X