X

Any comments on these boots?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any comments on these boots?

I need a new pair of riding boots, and since Im on a budget, I was looking at these. I haven't bought them yet, but I'll have a new pair of boots before the gap, and these are pretty reasonably priced I think. Ive got a vega helmet that Im more than happy with, so I know the company is decent as far as quality goes.

I have a pair of Nitro boots just like those. Paid about $80.00 for them. It's a descent, comfortable boot and you cant beat the price. To me they make it easier to shift and brake. I seem to have more feel for the controls. You won't go wrong getting them. They have good protection too. I've had mine for 1 1/2 years and they are still as good as new.

Comment

I have some Nitro's too.
      They are comfy....not bad. These look a bit better.
      Not bulletproff, but I would say they are definately worth the money.

They seem to last pretty good too.

Comment

I have them too, Do you have big Calves? I have big calves and until I lost 10 pounds I could not wear my Nitro Sports boots confortably(they cut off the blood flow to my feet, and zipping them up was extremely difficult) but now they fit great, I could probably wear them all day long. I suggest you get it from somewhere that does not charge a re-stocking fee just in case

Comment

My calves are kinda big, so I wonder if I should go a size bigger than what I usually wear. ?

Comment

The look like they provide zero crush support...but that's just my opinion.

Comment

Man I wish I could have gotten those sidi's off jim a couple months back, but my freekin feet were too big

Comment

Better to have big feet than a big head....<cough...Lou...cough>

Comment

Yes, no, mabye so?

Comment

I'm a big fan of the harder outer shell. I like those much better.

The wife can tell ya', she plopped over and got her ankle caught under the Ninja....limped for 2 months...won't touch her bike without her Sidis again.

I definitely think choice number two is much better.

Comment

Originally posted by AHF
                      Better to have big feet than a big head....<cough...Lou...cough>
                      I could sworn I just herd my name......

I like those second ones, to bad they don't make them in my size
                      Kan-O-Gixxer!
                      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                      -Ohlins Susupension
                      -Various Other Mods

Comment

"Sturdy rubbar sole "
                        Hmmm , I dunno if I'd wanna buy from a company that can't even spell right ....
                        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I've had a pair for almost a year. I like the affordability and fit.

I do wish they had a protective exoskeleton, but I like them for what they are.

Comment

Yeah, Im not necessarily gonna buy from motorcycle superstore, but price is good on both of them. Im gonna decide and order a pair this week.

Comment

the first pair.....

QUEER

Comment

Working...
                              X