Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Opinion Needed...Cortech Super Mini Tank Bag (Magnetic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AHF
    Originally posted by JACKAL
    Originally posted by AHF
    will the cortech hold a bottle of water ?
    Technically, yes...you could squeeze a bottle of water in and get it zipped...but the JR is better suited as it's a bit longer than the TM.
    Thanks. Unfortunately the JR is only magnet mount and the triumph tank is plastic, hence the need for strap mount
    Ahhhh, gotcha! Well, I managed to close the TM with a 20 ounce bottle of Diet Coke, and most water bottles are a bit shorter...so the TM could work for you...and it's made in strap mount.

Just for you Jackal...here's a pic with a 16 ounce bottle of Fruit 20 and plenty of room to spare.
    awesome, thanks AHF. Now, one more thing, can you convert ounces to millilitres so us Canadians can understand
    Some people are a lot like Slinkys.
    Not really good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

awesome, thanks AHF. Now, one more thing, can you convert ounces to millilitres so us Canadians can understand

You're on your own for that one bud...damn Canadians!

Maybe CP can help you with that one.

Comment

That Manta bag is really sweet, but I need a map holder.

The guy I ride with is so direction lost, he could get lost on a one way road. Seriously, sometimes when we need a left somewhere, I will tell him to take a right instead, knowing he will do the opposite of what we decide.

Bob - if you read this, just kidding..... it's all good.

PS Anyone try the Joe Rocket Blaster Tank Bag?

Comment

Anyone have issues yet with the magnets messing up thier Credit cards, or pics on thier digital cameras?

I always keep my wallet in my jacket, but the camera and cell phone go in the tank bag is I'm using one at the time. I have the JR sport tank bag that comes apart to give you a regular size tank bag and a small back pack.
          Kyle

Comment

16 US fluid ounces = 473.176475 milliliters
            20 US fluid ounces = 591.470594 milliliters

I've always wondered about this, and then you asked. Google told me the answer : type "20 fl oz to milliliters" in as your search. Works for all sorts of other conversions from stupid US measurements to normal measurements too.
            fulcrum (aka David)
            Blue 2004 GSX750F
            Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.--Isaac Asimov
            If you can keep your head, while all around you are losing theirs, then you probably aren't grasping the situation

Crash virginity lost: March 6th 2005

Comment

Working...
            X