X

New Lid, New Jacket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Lid, New Jacket

I got my old lady a new KBC helmet and a First Gear jacket to match it. Does anyone know anything about these types of First Gear jackets? I have a pair of their leather pants and they are pretty kick-a$$. It's hard finding clothing and stuff for her since the'res not too much made for women these days.

Check it out.

She likes the jacket and all, but it drives her nuts that it's got so much padding. As you might have guessed, she thinks it makes her look fat. Ugh.
    Nobody looks back on his or her life and wishes they had spent more time at work.

I bought my wife a Fieldsheer mesh last year and she always takes out the back protector. She says it hurts her shoulder blades.

Nice find on the gear! Ask your wife to smile next time!

Comment

Thanks! Yeah, she was like "What? Pictures?" As for back protectors and stuff I'm actually going to get her something stiffer since the only thing she has in there is a little piece of foam. Probably gonna get her this to wear under it for the long rides:

Can't be too careful.
      Nobody looks back on his or her life and wishes they had spent more time at work.

Comment

Nice find !! the main thing is, she's wearing gear, and thats #1 !! Nice job!

I like the icon underarmour and also crash pads are supposed to be pretty good too!

Comment

can we get a pic with the helmet off???

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
            can we get a pic with the helmet off???
            lol

Comment

She's a doll, fellas. I couldn't have done better if I dreamed her up meself.

And yes, the blonde hair is real.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad
                She's a doll, fellas. I couldn't have done better if I dreamed her up meself.

And yes, the blonde hair is real.

Comment

There is a lot of women's gear out there...just google and you will see it all.
                  Katana 750 2002

Comment

Working...
                  X