X

Helmet, Face shields, tires and more

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helmet, Face shields, tires and more

Found this website. I bought a new helmet today, and thought I would get online to find some different face shields for it. Come to find out I could have ordered it from this website for about $35 cheaper than where I bought it locally. Oh well, my loss is your gain.

Check it.

My sig is boring.

I am gona have gona have to book-mark that when I get home. Lots of good stuff there!
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

I have heard mixed reviews of MAW. I was not impressed with their delivery time.

Comment

I see. Well I will still give them a try...can't say till I try'em.
        My sig is boring.

Comment

I can give you TONS of firsthand info about MAW ! They SUCK . There prices are pretty hard to beat , but their shipping times suck , and they screwed me on a helmet last fall . So no , I don't like them very much .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Hmmmmm... Maybe I won't order from them.
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
              Hmmmmm... Maybe I won't order from them.
              If something is a lot cheaper and I was not in a rush for it I may go to MAW. Otherwise I would prefer to stick to places like Dennis Kirk or New Enough. Both have excellent customer service, although I hate the Dennis Kirk website.

Comment

I get the catalogs all the time..their prices are awesome, but ive also heard mixed reviews on customer service from them.

Comment

I bought from them my helmet and gloves. Really good prices, but if you order on their website, there is no way to know s&h cost till you actually press de "place order" button. That sucks! If you are gonna order you better give them a call.
                  D&K

Comment

Im still going to order from them.....that way I can give firsthand knowledge of their service.
                    My sig is boring.

Comment

Working...
                    X