X

BOHN BODY ARMOR?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOHN BODY ARMOR?

Has anyone tried this? It seem like it would be a perfect combination with Icon or Draggin' Jeans (or for any kind of jeans). The other stuff on the web site looks kinda interesting, too.
    Comments?

I found a great domain name for sale on Dan.com. Check it out!
    sigpic

Don't know anything about the armour but I have the DataTool which shows the gear I am in. Good stuff.
    Bike is sold

Comment

It's GREAT stuff. All the Bohn stuff is, actually. A friend of mine has been down twice in the stuff, both times bikes were totalled, and he came out without a scratch. He broke a few bones, but the armor DEFINITELY saved his life and his skin..
      -Steve

Comment

Re: BOHN BODY ARMOR?

Originally posted by tdrcomm
        Has anyone tried this? It seem like it would be a perfect combination with Icon or Draggin' Jeans (or for any kind of jeans). The other stuff on the web site looks kinda interesting, too.
        Comments?

http://www.actionstation.com/
        did you try it?

Comment

So it kinda "sticks or attaches" to you? via the clothes underneath it ???

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
            I'm ordering this week and will give an update. It's like spandex leggings with the armor sewn into them. I believe it would be too cumbersome to wear under leather but under jeans it would be perfect.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm
              Originally posted by Need4Speed750
              I'm ordering this week and will give an update. It's like spandex leggings with the armor sewn into them. I believe it would be too cumbersome to wear under leather but under jeans it would be perfect.
              Thanks !

Yeah from reading the website, they're touting this as the alternative to all the gear that is "cumbersome & inconvient " for quick rides, etc.

Comment

Working...
              X