X

Sunglasses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check these glasses out:

I bought these to wear while mountain biking. They work great for the motorcycle as well. It's nice to have the 3 different lens shades.
    Jeff

Comment

I read an article lately where a doctor claimed that the UV-protection is the same, no matter the price tag on the lenses... I was kind of sceptic but he then made the comparison with tanning behind a glass window... There is no way that you get tanned and that was the dangerous UV-rays filtered away.

If the above is true (I know you won't get tanned) the only UV-protection needed is your visor. But of course it's much nicer and more comfortable to wear some kind of darker shades to keep the strain off your eyes.

I wear a model called Monaco from a brand called Velodrom made in Taiwan with a swedish developer and importer. (www.velodrom.se) They are made in some kind of nylon-plastic and the lenses are polycarbon. Available in three different colours (yellow, gray and brown).
      Designed to fit under a helmet and keep the wind and UV-rays out of your eyes. I like 'em a lot! And at a price of 249 swedish crowns (31,49 USD with todays exchange rate) they are really worth the money!
      Armour up or die! Sweat washes off, roadrash don't!

Comment

I actually wear safety glasses that I picked up at a local hardware store. I have a pair of clear and a pair of tinted. They fit snuggly around my eyes so if I am riding with the visor up I don't get much wind in them.

Comment

Working...
        X