X

M2R gear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M2R gear

I'm getting serious about buying some new gear and have been looking at everything! M2R GP1 helmets can be had for about $80 on closeout. Marked down from their original $300 ish this seems like a hell of a deal.

I did some research and found out that they are often sold at quite a discount and M2R helmets have received less than favorable reviews in the past. The reviews from some users seem to be more like people trying to convince themselves they bought something nice, and not so objective.

Any objective reviews on M2R stuff? If it really is a good lid, for the same price as an HJC or Icon, then I'd feel a lot more comfortable about getting it. I especially like the breath deflector piece.

I also looked at some G-Max lids while I was off the beaten path and they don't look too bad either.

I bought a M2R jacket and it seems well built...I can't say how well until it hits the pavement. But all in all I am satisfied...it was 250 knocked down to 59 so I couldn't pass it up. Also it was my size (extra fat) and I have a tough time finding a nice jacket in my size for cheap so I jumped all over it. I also have a friend with a G-max helmet. I don't know why he doesn't like it but he bought a HJC like a week after buying the G-max and now just uses the G-max as a passenger helmet. Hope that helps some.

Comment

Working...
    X