X

looking for a really quiet helmet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Accidental
    CP - You will accept 6 dollars Paypal and ship the plugs to my address? It sounds like an excellent deal.. I will make the purchase here by Friday.

-Are they comfortable? Sometimes my helmet pushes plugs/earphones into my ear a little bit.
    -How do they compare to the cheap foam disposable ones that you can get at HomeDepot?
    I think they are very comfortable. If you have issues with the helmet pushing plugs too deep into your ears, cut down the stems once they arrive (it won't make them any less effective, just a little harder to get out) -- you'll see what I mean when you get them.

Here's the link to the "buy now" buttons to do the paypal purchase:
    motorcycleanchor.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, motorcycleanchor.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Purchase made, thanks CP.

Go Vols! UT '05 Grad

Comment

I've started wearing earplugs on the Kat and the difference is incredible. I have a cheapo helmet and the wind noise at anything over 55mph is unbearable, and actually painful (i guess i have sensitive hearing).

I get decent quality foam plugs from work, and surprisingly I can still hear things well enough while on the bike. Way less fatigue after riding too
        "The problem with most motorcycles is the nut that connects the seat to the handlebars."

Comment

Originally posted by Macka
          I've started wearing earplugs on the Kat and the difference is incredible. I have a cheapo helmet and the wind noise at anything over 55mph is unbearable, and actually painful (i guess i have sensitive hearing).
          From what I've read on the net even a top end helmet is above the treshhold for hearing damage at highspeeds.

I waer ear plugs all the time, if I don't I find I get a head ache after 30 minutes or so.
          Kyle

Comment

Working...
          X