X

gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gloves

I'm still having a hard time finding a nice high quality glove with the right features, ergonomics and colors I want. I've narrowed it down to a few choices. I'd like all your advice being that I'm relatively new to motorcycles so I don't know what the good products and the bad ones are. I like the Dianese Slam Gloves, Held Ninja's, JR Speedmaster 5.0s and Technic Speedstars. Any of these I should avoid. Also if I'm overlooking any high quality gloves please feel free to offer your suggestions and or experiences with other gloves.

Can anyone tell me about AGV gloves? I saw a pair of Exocets that I liked but I've never heard of AGV.
    Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
    fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
    fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
    girls = yammah
    yammah = a bunch of liars

Up here I use a summer JR Phoenix and a heavy leather glove for spring and fall. But I know what you mean about style. Best thing is to go to a bike shop and try a few on. That's what sells me.
    Bike is sold

Comment

there's some good info in here as well...hope this helps..

Comment

i agree with all the above.. be careful when you buy off the shelf at the dealer or shop some of those gloves have been sitting there for years and will wear out like nothing... happened to me with my first set of meteor gloves from JR... course I sent them back and they sent me a new pair that is still rocking...
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Tehnic Violator II's are a really good choice!!
          sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
          MSF Rider Coach 27028
          MoPowerSports.com
          Torco
          SoCalTrackDays

Comment

how about Spidi has anyone heard of them or had any experience with them. I've looked at a few pairs online and like the look but won't be able to tell for sure without trying my choices on in shops.
            Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
            fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
            fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
            girls = yammah
            yammah = a bunch of liars

Comment

I've crash-tested my Firstgear gloves (these right here http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/...8b120c77b895f6 ) , and I must say they held up quite well . 35-40 mph get-off , and only some minor scuffing of the leather to show for it . Had a small fracture at the base of my thumb , but that couldn't be blamed on the gloves . Still wearing them , actually .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I like the ones made by Oakley. I wore a pair of Oakley SI assault gloves the entire time I was in Iraq, so when I got a bike, I bought a new pair and used those. They're a bit pricey ( $50-70 ) but completely worth it. Cool, Comfortable, and they have a carbon fiber knuckle guard. Just in case!

Comment

WHOA ! This one's GOT to be the oldest thread to be brought back EVAR !
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

THOU SHALT NOT WAKE UP OLD THREADS!!
                    This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                    BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Ive had my Joe Rockets for close to 10 years now. Still a great fit

...of course, they were only 6 seasons old when this thread started though!!
                      Last edited by Canada kat; 03-20-2009, 10:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                      X