• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky
    replied
    Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
    I always buy a size up.
    Is that why your leather are skin thight ??? Not that I minded ... you looked damn sexy in them !!!!

Leave a comment:

• 94blackat
    replied
    It looks a little small but it doesnt look to bad (no homo) Just some weight loss advice, January 2008 I weighed 225 and im 5'10", I weighed myself yesterday 180lbs still the same height lol. Its all about how many calories you eat in your day and how much you work out. I did not restrict what I ate, I kept a caloric goal that under no circumstance I could concume more than. Before weight loss, average I was taking in about 3000-3300 caolries a day never paid attention to it, I met with a nutritionalist and he set a 2100 calorie intake/ day restriction (trust me its not that hard). I asked if I should not eat cheese, high sugar food, high fat food, fast food etc... his exact words were " I dont give a damn what you eat, DO NOT GO OVER 2100 CALORIES/ DAY" so my initial response was "well what if I eat a double quarter pounder w/cheese and an order of sm. fries from McDonalds everyday " he said well your looking at about 750 calories for a DQP and about 350 calories for the fries so your one meal was about 1100 cals, you still have not gone over your caloric intake restrictions so you will still lose weight. Hard to believe but here I am 45lbs less. Hope this helps. sorry if i threadjacked...continue on

Leave a comment:

• loudnlow7484
    replied
    I won't say it makes you look fat.... but it does kinda remind me of Chris Farley in Tommy Boy.

Just kidding. It does look too small. Too short, too tight, and even the sleeves seem just a little too short. And yeah, the t-shirt-skirt look doesn't help either. (it happens to me all the time) I really like the jacket though.

Leave a comment:

• baddkat
    replied
    An EX asked me once if her pants made her look fat, trying to be funny I replied "no, your fat *** makes your *** look fat!", did I mention it was an EX?

Leave a comment:

• grebstev
    replied
    what kind of self respecting guys asks another big group of guys if he looks fat. lol i feel like im talking to my girlfriend. lol

and yeah looks a little tight to me.

but you look beautiful hunny lol

Leave a comment:

• baddkat
    replied
    Originally posted by Herekittykitty View Post
    OK Thanks guys, im going to take this one back and get the XL i knew i was too big for a L, but the lady was like ooh its fine...
    thats because she wanted to make a sale and didn't have the bigger size.

Leave a comment:

• Gordon
    replied
    Originally posted by StblJmpr View Post
    It's not the jacket that makes you look fat. It's the fat that makes you look fat.

Sorry. I just wanted to be able to say that once.
    +1 (but me too)

Leave a comment:

• rydethis
    replied
    I think you look P.H.A.T!!!!

Leave a comment:

• tdrcomm
    replied
    I always buy a size up. Get the XL, you'll feel the difference and can layer when it gets colder.

I'm a runt but always show the big guys the love... they hit harder than us runts.

Leave a comment:

• eviilil0ne
    replied
    hey being a crackhead aint all that bad

Leave a comment:

• Herekittykitty
    replied
    OK Thanks guys, im going to take this one back and get the XL i knew i was too big for a L, but the lady was like ooh its fine...

Originally posted by StblJmpr View Post
    It's not the jacket that makes you look fat. It's the fat that makes you look fat.

Sorry. I just wanted to be able to say that once.
    LOL, yeah fat jokes dont bother me, its a nice change from skinny jokes. Just 5 years ago i was about 155lbs. i would much rather have a few lbs on me than look like a crack head
    Last edited by Herekittykitty; 05-30-2008, 08:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Leave a comment:

• porwesl
    replied
    Shift jackets must run small. My shift leather jacket is a large and i think it's too small on me and im 5'11 215lbs. I say go with the xl. you'll be happier being more comfortable on your bike. Thats why i'm looking for a bigger jacket, for comfort.

Leave a comment:

• FASHER
    replied
    I agree, try going up a size. Oh, and NO, the XL won't make you look fat either. :

Leave a comment:

• Zepp
    replied
    Go bigger. It looks too short

Leave a comment:

• JBLUE
    replied
    I agree with everyone XL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X