X

Duff Daddy has GOT another Jacket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duff Daddy has GOT another Jacket

haha saw this and HAD TO BUY IT LOL if it doesnt fit im just gonna sell it again (not me in the picture)

Nice nail polish Duffy

Comment

Dude, how many jackets do you need and Neon Green doesnt go w/ Yellow at all

Comment

its rossi, i donno i might give it to my sis im not sure, i might sell it, and i only have 2 others a phoenix and a leater, what happens if im in the middle too hot for leather but too cold and might rain so no mesh, thats right TEXTILE MAN

Comment

oh and you dont like it, buy me the corona textile then we you can talk

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
            its rossi, i donno i might give it to my sis im not sure, i might sell it, and i only have 2 others a phoenix and a leater, what happens if im in the middle too hot for leather but too cold and might rain so no mesh, thats right TEXTILE MAN
            That's true, I have a variety as well for different temperatures (and distances)

Comment

I have 3 jackets as well, so Im just busting on you.. because, well, I can ! but if you ever come down to go riding and u show up on ur yellow kat w/ a lime green jacket.. ur riding WAY far behind me!

Comment

isnt that a female jacket mang?
                Hello World.

Comment

Yah Mang!

Comment

Well, duffy did buy it

Comment

You're such a girl!

Comment

that scares me some old guy calling me a girl who rides dirt bikes in boston??? lol come out to central mass and hang with the big dogs old boy, oh matt SHUT UP and jp,,,,,SHUT UP TOOO lol its not a female jacket and if it is, my sister just got a present lol

Comment

Reminds me of a bowel movement I had last week!
                          If it doesn't fit, force it; if it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
                            that scares me some old guy calling me a girl who rides dirt bikes in boston??? lol come out to central mass and hang with the big dogs old boy, oh matt SHUT UP and jp,,,,,SHUT UP TOOO lol its not a female jacket and if it is, my sister just got a present lol
                            Hehehe....he said "some old guy from Boston..."

Comment

Originally posted by dragonlfd
                              Reminds me of a bowel movement I had last week!
                              and i bet it smelled 10 times better then your face looks

Comment

Working...
                              X