X

Duff Daddy Has Got PANTS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duff Daddy Has Got PANTS!!!

ok so now i have my nice boots, corona jacket, Joe rocket gloves, and now the newest addition to the protective family .........TEKNIC THUNDER PANTS!!!! look pretty nice and got them for schweeet price

Nice grab there Duff. They almost look like my JR Blaster pants.

Comment

Nice buy duff, I think that'll be my next purchase

Comment

Nice snag there duffy.. yeah they do kinda remind you of blasters !!

Comment

ill let ya know how they are once i get them here the guy said the ywould be shipped monday so well see

Comment

anyone have teknic pants know what sliders will fit on the velcro pads????

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
              anyone have teknic pants know what sliders will fit on the velcro pads????
              Sliders are pretty much universal... any of 'em will fit.

Comment

"THUNDER" pants....bro...your just ASKING for it sticker boi

Comment

because your old and not exactly packen any "heat" doesnt mean you gotta speak up about the young blood ...hi bad billy

Comment

I got some Technik Prowler pants , and bought some generic sliders while at the Gap . Yeah , sliders are pretty much universal ...
                    Hey you know what ? Those look EXACTLY like my pants . You got a good deal on those things ! I paid $160 for mine !
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

haha, yea i got the pants in today!!!!!!!! wow ups was working hard lol, i tried them on, felt good a lil tigh in the calfs, im not really use to wearing tight clothes so it felt odd, everyone at the dorms was looking at me wierd cuz i was wearing sandles, leather pants kinda tight lol and no shirt !! but oh well i love them the guy was great bout the transaction and i need some pucks SO BUY THEM FOR ME hehe

Comment

Working...
                      X