X

Face Shields

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face Shields

You guys prefer to use the clear, smoke, or mirror'd type of shields?

I like the mirror'd type, but it does tend hinder the vision when riding over night, not to mention the fact that local cops dont like it too much either

I generally just stick with clear, and wear sunglasses.

I ride the dark smoke on my HJC and love it. I had the mirror crome one, and had problems with the way the light reflected off of the inside of the visor @ night. (It was weird, like I was staring at myself) It is a little dark at night but I think it helps keep the oncoming lights down. And it looks sick <---see avatar
    1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
    2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
    Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

I have a dark one. but if I know I'm going to be riding at night I bring my clear one too.
      - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Originally posted by BearKat
        I ride the dark smoke on my HJC and love it. I had the mirror crome one, and had problems with the way the light reflected off of the inside of the visor @ night. (It was weird, like I was staring at myself) It is a little dark at night but I think it helps keep the oncoming lights down. And it looks sick <---see avatar
        Ive heard that about the mirrored ones as well, so even though I like the look of them alot, i'll probably just stick w/ clear or smoke.

Comment

mirror here. chicks dig em
          rock
          always working on mods

Comment

Clear with a fog city hyper optiks insert.
            - Sufyan.

Wearing helmets is NOT a civil rights issue - it is a safety issue, period!

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by rockadaous
              mirror here. chicks dig em
              Hey rock!! nice to see ya!! and yeah, thats a popular consensous, chicks do dig the mirror'd stuff!

Comment

Rainbow mirror, I love it.
                Matt

If you think you don't need a helmet, you probably don't.

Comment

Not too worried about the chicks diggin' me, guys are always floored when they see a girl on a bike anyway.
                  I wear a clear, and have cool sunnies I wear.
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Daily clear, mirror for fun rides and/or track days. BTW, my next helmet will be a Shoei or an Arai, and then, I will bought the high definition shield, orange in Shoei, yellow in Arai. 8)
                    PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

clear, if i need to i cqan put on shades

Comment

Smoke during the day and clear which is under my bike seat for night.
                        Bike is sold

Comment

Dark smoke unless I know I will be riding at nite, then I drag the clear along with. Could never gat a pair of sunglass to fit comfortably in the helmet to use the clear shield in the day.
                          Biker chicks know how to ride.....

Comment

Dark smoke during the day... makes a HUUUUUUUUUGE difference for me. Love it.

Clear at night. Unless I get stuck in the city until after dark with my smoke one... makes for an interesting ride home. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Spedee
                              Smoke during the day and clear which is under my bike seat for night.
                              Wow! How can put it under the seat? In the pre 98 models itīs impossible!
                              PICSSSS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X